Pages - Menu

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

A Poem, From An Always A Friend, To You


To God, I'll say my a many thanks, no end;
A gift, He gave to me, a really good friend;
Moments, shared in our friendship, shall stay;
Always, these heartfelt thanks, I'll say.

Journey, in new path you'll take, good luck;
I'm here, an always a friend, at your back;
Guidance, prayed me to God, He'll spread;   
The road, in your journey ahead, He'll lead.

My wish, I'll say in prayer, joy in your heart; 
With you, as always He may stay, won't part;
Blessings, my hope He'll provide, with grace;
This poem, from heart I write, your friend always!   

Annotation: 
This poem was dedicated to a teammate and a mentor as a part of team's farewell token when she chose for a new journey in her career and in her life. Everyone was asked of individual messages and instead of having it in a plain message, I wrote this poem as a sign of my gratitude for the friendship as well as for her being a good mentor while I was still starting my career. 

Thank you for the friendship Ma'am Ging!
I hope you're okay. And I also do hope you can read this post..hehe :)
  

4 comments:

  1. Halo virge! Thank you so much for the poem. Sooo touching. :) thank you for being a good friend. Im soo happy na before I left I got a chance to know you and helped you in anyway I can... mingaw na au ko dha... keep up d good work! I know taas pa kaau kag maabtan coz ur a hardworking person and a very good man and a friend... God bless you Virge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No probs and Thanks Ma'am Ging!..How did you know about this?..hehe..I believe Niño told u about this.. :) Thank you for taking time to read this one!..Thanks for all!..God bless you too Ma'am Ging! :) Naa na pd si Master Bart dinha..duol namo.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. C kring2x ang nagforward ani imo blog. :) Salamat au virge! Ur such a good person.. Keep it up... and I am so proud of u. Lagi, naa najd dri. puhon2x magkita2x nami dri. wla mn mi nagkita kadto niari xa ky d mn ko basta2x makalakaw gd. Hopefully puhon makaari pd ka.. hehe! puhon2x.. I know there is a big chance.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw,hehe..i thought si Niño..oo kay connected man ni sa blogspot ni Kring2x sa iya pd mga blogs.. :) Thanks Maam Ging!..Pangumusta nya lang ko ni Master Bart if magkita2x mo pohon dinha sa U.S...Pohon, basin..hehe..thanks Maam Ging!..God bless!..

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis