Pages - Menu

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Starting and Rolling!

A common adage, I often heard, goes "The hardest thing to do is to get started.". This comes in my mind whenever I am planning to do something new which I could hardly really get started with or when I am in a game and could hardly get my first points. Sometimes it makes people think if that could be true. Well, I guess it might be just all about mindset. 

In some situations we are in, we could possible relate such parts of our life with this saying. But I believe, we have to have the guts and will - to start what we wanted to do in a way we wanted it to be done. 

Well, that's just an introduction related to something what I have wanted to really get started and get regularly going (in my own idea of time interval  :D). 

I always think about having my own personal blog about anything that is interesting and unique. I think it's something cool and satisfying. But I have not really get anything regularly going. I could surely say I have started considering I've had several blogs started yet don't really know how to get them rolling. I don't know how I should start and what are goods things to post and write about. It's funny, it seems like I've got lots of ideas coming in and out of my mind but I couldn't really put them into writing. 

I always think if what I am going to write and post is something interesting to the readers. However, I realize that in the first place, this is my blog. This is all about things I find interesting and something good to read. Besides, I am not really sure if reader's won't really find this one interesting, what's important is that I wrote something that might possibly be also interesting to them. And of course, I won't know if I won't try. 

So this is it, I'm going to stop with these 'bytes' of introduction. I get this one started and I'll  get this going.
Just as how the relevant and exactly fit are the first three words in the bible "In the beginning", I shall say "starting and rolling".! 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis